How to apply makeup professionally for beginners
Woman wearing several forms of makeup, including lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow and hair colour.
An artist applying make-up for an Indian classical dance. Cosmetics are substances or products used to alter the appearance of the face or fragrance and texture of the body. Many cosmetics are designed for use of applying to the face, hair, and body. How to apply makeup on the different type of face. Common cosmetics including lipstick, mascara, eyeshadow, foundation, skin cleansers and body lotions, shampoo and conditioner, hair styling products, perfume and cologne. Although modern make-up has been traditionally used mainly by women. Types Cosmetics are intended to be applied externally.
- lipsticks is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes and emollients that apply colour and protection to the lips.
- lipgloss is a product used primarily to give lips a glossy lustre, and sometimes to add a colour. It is divided as a liquid or a soft solid or lipstick.
- Lip liner also is known as a lip pencil, is a cosmetic product. It is intended to fill in uneven areas on the outer edges of the lips before applying lipstick to give a smoother shape. Lip liner is usually available in the same range of colours as lipsticks: e.g., reds, pinks, browns, plums, etc.
- A concealer or colour corrector is a type of cosmetic that is used to mask dark circles, age spots, large pores, and other small blemishes visible on the skin. It is similar to foundation, but thicker and used to hide different pigments by blending the imperfection into the surrounding skin tone.
How to apply makeup step by step
Makeup brushes and their uses:
Foundation to change the natural skin tone. Foundation is used to smooth out the face by covering spots, acne, blemishes, or uneven skin tone. Face powder is a cosmetic powder applied to the face to set a foundation after application. How to apply makeup for using makeup brushes. Mascara is a cosmetic commonly used to enhance the eyelashes. It may darken, thicken, lengthen. Mascara is used to darkening, lengthen, thicken, or draw attention to the eyelashes. It is available in various colours. Many mascaras have components to help lashes appear longer and thicker.
Makeup brush uses
32 piece makeup brush set and their uses:
Eyeshadow is a cosmetic that is applied on the eyelids and under the eyebrows. It is commonly used to make the wearer’s eyes look more attractive. Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. A makeup brush is used to apply makeup onto the face.
Types of brushes
- Synthetic brushes are best for cream products.
- Natural brushes are ideal for powder products.
32 pieces makeup brushes and their uses
How to apply eyeliner:
Eyeshadow is a cosmetic that is applied on the eyelids and under the eyebrows. It is commonly used to make the wearer’s eyes look more attractive. How to apply makeup to the different types of eyeliner. Eyelash extensions are used to enlarge the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. This brush is best used to achieve full coverage. A blush brush comes in all shapes and sizes and is used to apply blush, allowing the blush to look natural while giving a flush of colour. An eyeliner brush is tapered with an extra fine tip used for gel eyeliners which allows precision to line the eyes. There are many types of eyeliner.
Types of eyeliner
- Liquid eyeliner is an opaque liquid that usually comes in a small bottle and is typically applied with a small sharp-tipped brush. It creates a clean, precise line. Because liquid eyeliner gives a much heavier appearance.
- Powder-based eyeliner the pencil is eyeliner in a wood pencil. It is generally available in dark, matte shades.
- Kohl eyeliner is an ancient eye cosmetic, traditionally made by grinding stibnite for similar purposes to charcoal used in mascara. It is widely used in the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern and parts of West Africa as eyeliner to darken the eyelids and as mascara for the eyelashes. It is worn mostly by women.
- Gel eyeliner in which is a softer gel liner. That can be easily applied with an eyeliner brush.
How to apply eyeliner